Tuesday, November 2, 2010

@my house - a little bit late

My house this week finds me totally our of whack! Don't get me wrong, I love 4 day holiday weekends but it does throw my time/day clock out of whack. I went through today thinking it was Sunday and that I had plenty of time to get everything done for the Red Hill market next Saturday. Just after lunch it hit me that I have less than 2 days to get everything done as tomorrow is out with 'normal' work and the candle holders will not even arrive until Thursday arvo. So.... I pulled my little finger out and got on with all the new fork and spoon options I have had floating around in my head, and I must say they have turned out rather well.  They are now all up for sale in my madeit shop

My favourites are the custom teaspoons ....





I had never like the idea of garden forks but when I stuck a couple of them in the garden at jaunty angles, it changed my mind. They now come in single forks, sets of 3 or mixed sets with spoons.










Now there are just the pile of coasters to do, more spoons and forks to stamp, cook book clips to stamp and fold, and the christmas tealight holders to create from scratch. Somehow I think I will be seeing a lot of the 'mystery hours' in the next few days.

Apart from all of that it was Melbourne Cup Day today ( hence the holiday, yesterday was mid-term break) and  'the race that stops a nation' did stop everything at our house, as, for the 3 1/2 minutes that the race took, we were all glued to the TV.

Play along with your house here

2 comments:

Lou said...

They are looking great. I like the forks. The extra long weekend has completely thrown me as well. I hope you do get everything done (well, enough done) by the market on the weekend so you can sit back and enjoy the day. Lou.

Photography said...

I love them!! The top ones are so sweet! And the herb ones are very nice. Such a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails