Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Creative Space

After a hectic week, this creative space finds me making muffins.My 'Best Ever Chocolate Muffins', ( so named by Sarah and Mia) are Mia's favourite thing to do in the kitchen as she can mix everything together and then it is a race to see if I can get the mixture into the muffin pans before her tiny little finger has 'tasted' all the mixture. It is surprising how much one little finger can collect when tested numerous times.
As we have no snow here in winter, the next favourite part of muffin making is putting the 'snow' or icing sugar on the muffins, as well as the bench and anything else within arms reach.

Showing Piglet how to make it snow.

Waiting for them to cool


 Still waiting, but getting closer
 

 Cool enough - This one's mine
 

To see what other creative people are up to this week pop on over to Kootoyoo .

4 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

lol, my 3 yr old does exactly the same thing. I tell him don't touch and he picks it up and says 'what? you mean this one?' hehe

Kirsty said...

Sweet. I love the nose shot.

Bellgirl said...

Must remember to wipe my nose on the next muffin I see! ;)

byebyebirdie said...

so funny. They are great photos and soooooo cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails