Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bummer!

Bummer Bummer Bummer! (I can think of much stronger expressions but I will be nice) I can't get rid of the formatting on the signature until I am ready to lose all the formatting for all other posted pictures. I really like the way this template borders and shadows the pictures so for now will go without a signature. When I get bored with this template or if I need to change it for whatever reason I will put the signture back in.
Oh well, I've learnt a lot about blogger's back end and my programming abilities came back almost too easily. Obviously I did too much of this in the previous life and it has become like riding a bike - something I will never forget.

There is now no reason why I shouldn't start sewing for the weekend market.
But.....
Maybe, just maybe I can procrastinate a little longer................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails