Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Creative Space

Well today's creative space finds me with a test photo shoot for my winter range of hats, mittens, boots and slings . Being on a very restricted budget - ie free, it means I have to be creative in the sites and children I use. Today was all about  checking how certain ideas actually looked in a photo. My imagined look is often not what reality is. And I also wanted to see how the kids would react with each other. All in all I think they turned out reasonably well and some may even make it past the cut.
These were some of my favourite candid photos of the day -

this made me very thankful I don't have twins!

gimme a kiss

and I dragged the photographer into this one - afterall I had been hijacking her beautiful child.

How was your creative day spent? Head on over to Kootoyoo and check out some other wonderful ideas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails