Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bye Bye Birdie

Last night I gave a sneak peek into what my next project would be. Well here they are all finished. They were actually finished last night about 1/2 hour after I took the photo but by then it was way past my bed time and my eyes were in no mood for photo editing.
I have had these birds bookmarked at Spool for a long time and this week I am trying to get a craft done a day so they started the ball rolling. I made several others  intending them to all be perched on a branch in the living room to try and brighten some very dull wintery weather, but, they have already flown to new homes with family members and friends who visited today and absconded with them, along with requests for more. They are nice and quick to make and it is quite relaxing to sit in front of the tv stuffing them and sewing them closed.






Shrek Forever After in 3D has just been released here and I have 2 little shrek fans and 1 big fan ( he wont admit it in public) so I think the next craft will be shrek related and green. This is far preferable to listening to the constant Team Edward v Team Jacob banter between Sarah and her friends as the new movie Eclipse draws ever closer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails