Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Envelope Envy

Since my spoons have proved to be very well received (and hopefully the new line of forks will be to) I needed to find a way of packaging them that was not just being wrapped in tissue paper before being placed in the padded bag for mailing.
I had been searching the web,  actual shops, my brain ,and that of friends, to try and come up with the perfect solution. I wanted a small flat type of bag  that could be customised if I wanted to.I had just about given up when I stumbled across this post on the madeit blog.

Envelope Paper Bag Tutorial

Suffice to say I have found my answer. I have so many odd envelopes laying around my house that are about to fine a new purpose in life - not only for the spoons but also for all sorts of small presents or gift bags.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails