Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space

Todays creative space finds me making costumes for my nephew's book parade at school next Tuesday.
He wants to go as 'Will Solvit' who, until yesterday, I didn't know existed let alone know what he looked like but how can you say no when these big eyes look at you and ask 'Can you make my costume for me, Aunty Mel?'
On doing a bit of research it is actually a very easy one to make - much easier than the lion costume for the Wizard of Oz - and should  be able to be made tonight. Little bit of modification to a couple of t-shirts and some cargo shorts should do the trick and then his little time travelling morph.
I do so like the easy ones!

Will Solvit in all his glory

Hope your week has been creatively simple and check out some other clever folks at Kootoyoo.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you got of lightly with the book week costume - it certainly could have been a lot worse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails