Monday, August 9, 2010

What's Cookin?

On a beautiful, almost spring day that reminds us that a miserable, wet winter will end, there was finally the chance to get some decent photos of my cookbook spoon taken and into my madit shop.
Ever since I first made this spoon it has been a constant in my kitchen. I used to try and get cookbooks to stay open at the appropriate page but normally this resulted in the page being covered in whatever was being cooked as my messy fingers had to keep reminding the page to stay open. Well, no longer. This spoon has exceeded my expectations. At best I thought it would hold the book open laying flat on the benchtop but I have found that I can stand the book up and the clip not only holds the pages open but balances the book  so I can still read it while moving around the kitchen.
Now I am hoping that other people find them as useful as I, wondering what they did before it joined them in their cooking endeavours.








 Alas, the weather returns to winter tomorrow and for the next week or so ( that is if you believe weathermen) but I can dream about sunshine and warmth.

1 comment:

Bellgirl said...

What a good idea! I have that problem too- along with splatters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails