Monday, August 30, 2010

@my house

My house today finds us celebrating the end of winter (YAY). I know there are still 2 days to go till spring and that the forecast for the first few days of spring is yuck to say the least BUT today was perfect! The sun was shining, it was almost warm, the violets are going beserk in my paving and the blossom has appeared on the trees. Oh how I love the first signs of new life after a bleak winter.





My broadbeans have also loved the weather lately and are growing like mad so hopefully there will be a nice little crop soon.

Grow my little beauties, Grow!


My sunshine spoons and cookbook clips are walking out the door and while taking these photos I kept finding spent sparkler sticks from Sarah's slumber party the other night.



 
 Sparkler writing at the slumber party (and the source of all today's sticks)


What's happening at your house? Got you interested? Check it out at Buttons by LouLou

1 comment:

Lou said...

We used to pick bunches and bunches of violets at our house when we were little. It used to take us forever but they were gorgeous. I am loving the signs of spring as well. Love your spoons. They are so cute.

Thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails