Friday, May 28, 2010

Craft Supplies Lament

Ho Hum. Tonight I find myself very disappointed with the lack of crafting supplies Australia has. I would love to find ......
1. Freezer paper - but no - only available online ( I only want a small piece to experiment with and I dont want postage costs for something so minimal), 
2. blank aluminium cuffs - again no - available only online from the USA in packs of 12, - I want to experiment with a few different sizes but do not need 50 extra cuffs,
3. Toile fabric - but no - aparently no-one wants this any more and it has gone out of production and supply here, 
and the list goes on. 

What is a girl to do with all these wonderful tutorials out there and then the great ideas that follow on from these only to find that the materials needed are not available in Aus. AAARRRRRRGHHHHHH!!

I think Mia's expression sums it up perfectly - and the tiredness too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails