Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Creative Space

Projects for today.......

1. More wheat bears are required for both the madeit shop and the markets. In the cooler months I can never have enough of these little guys.




2. Yellow Drum order



3. Khaki Drum order


4. Set up  my 1/2 year (182 day) Photo a day blog. Didn't know about these till today so thought 1/2 a year would be a very good test for my organisation and perseverance skills before comitting to 365.


and then there is always the zipper cuffs. ( photos coming soon)


Or check out some other creative people here at Kootoyou.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the drums! very cute :)

Ky said...

I also like the drums.

Kellie Christie said...

Can't wait to see the zipper cuffs, I am planning on making some zipper brooches myself. Your little wheat bag bears are a great idea for winter and your drums are fantastic!! Happy creating!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails