Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 13 and @ my house

I am cheating here and putting 2 posts into the 1 and then also including more than 1 photo..........

Apparently I have been a little stressed the last couple of weeks. This would have nothing to do with birthday shopping for 4 people in 2 wks, seemingly endless cake baking, 2 girls who could not wait for their birthdays, standard sister squabbles, sewing, spoons, 'normal' work, trees falling on sheds and very slow insurance companies. Quite a quiet fortnight really.
Any hoo, this is the face that Mia used when she was pretending to be me this morning with her toy family.
This is her stressed face.


She even had some of the wording down pat too.....'Dont even think of touching that cake if you want one for your birthday' 'Just give mummy a minute' ' can you two get along for just 5 minutes please' and the best one of all.... 'because I said so and I am the mum'

All of this was said as she sat at her new kitchen baking pancakes and strawberries for her toys this morning.



I was a little disappointed at the size of this kitchen when I set it up. The picture in the catalogue had a 3 year old ish standing next to it - not kneeling. Oh well Mia likes it and that is all that matters.

What's happening at your place? Have a look here.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Don't you just love it when you see yourself reflected back again - always so honest! Certainly does sound crazy busy at your house. I hope things are settling down a bit now.

Thanks so much for joining in again this week. Lou.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails