Friday, September 24, 2010

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 24

Todays photo is a little secretive as when finished it will be one of  my sisters birthday presents for our combined birthday lunch on Sunday. I was planning to work on it tomorrow but instead my lovely sister has given me a ticket to the AFL Grand Final! YAY!
And even better we are a family of Collongwood supporters and they are going into the game as the form team. It has been 20 years since we last won the flag and I would love the next win to be on a day when I was actually there.



Anyway, I must go and finish the present and make a lasagne for eveyone else to eat tomorrow night as I am not sure what time I will get home after the game with all the traffic.
Hopefully tomorrows photo will be a very happy one from the game. GO PIES!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails