Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 30 - Final Day

I was hoping to be able to go out with a bang today and have some lovely shots from our visit to the zoo, but, alas no. The fever that has hit me for the last few days has now struck Mia and Sarah and no-one was up to walking around a crowded zoo. Maybe tomorrow - maybe not - I hope so though as it is the last free day we have for ages as Sarah's baksetball finals kick in next week and  HPV training starts this weeken Sundayd so all weekends are fulled up till at least Cup Day.
We did manage to get out for a short time today. When the panadol had kicked in and everyone had a normal temp for a while we ventured out to Jells Park to meet the cousins and also pick up the bike rack for Sarah's HPV training this Sunday. It was nice to get some fresh air and Mia was so happy she finally had someone to play shops with. It is wearing very thin at our house.

You can see how heavy Mia's eyes were looking but thankyou to C1 and C2 for entertaining her with such enthusiasm.
When I started 30 photos in 30 days I did not think it would be as difficult as it was to take a photo a day. It has definately shown me that I could not do the 365 day  photo blogs like some others, unless I give up all other forms of work and cut back to being a full time SAHM who does some crafting on the side. To those who accomplish the 365 task while tackling motherhood and work, I salute you.

Maybe over summer though, I might give it another go, as it is definately easier to take non-repetitive photos when you can be outside till 9 at night.

Till then - normal every-other-day blogging will be the norm. Thanks for tuning in for the past 30 days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails