Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Perfect 10

Today, September 4th, my baby turns 10! 
When I look back on it I can say that time has flown but then thinking of life BK (before kids) seems so long ago, I actually find it very hard to remember what it was like.  So, due to today's occasion here is a mini photo story ....

10 years ago, 6 weeks ahead of time we found ourselves here... (oh how young we look)



which produced this....



which 10 years later has evolved to this........ (with the brand new ipod touch)


A great day was had, the birthday girl was totally spoilt by all the  family and my rainbow cake was a huge success - more about that on a later post, but for now it will suffice to say...

Happy Birthday Sarah.
I look forward to to all that is still to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails