Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 29 and Wordless Wednesday (but with a few words)

Carolines Birthday

Again no photo taken today as it took all my effort to drag my body out of bed and off to work this morning. Pointing a camera at something was the furthest thing from my mind. This fever/flu thing has taught me more about what medications work for me. Panadol does nothing, Codral Cold and Flu make me feel wierd but sort of work, Dimetap and Sudafed I react very badly to but the best thing for both fever and head ( no good for the nose) is good old Aspro Clear - who'd have thunk it? I am only sitting at my computer tonight thanks to good old fashioned Aspro Clear.
So
Happy Birthday to my dear sister with whom I share this blog ( she is odd socks) and welcome to the upper levels of your 30's (hehe). So for todays photo we will have one of the birthday girl.


I thought this photo appropriate as the drawn Grand Final (where this photo was taken) has affected both our birthday's - but at least my party didn't have to be postponed due to the match replay (again hehehe) and Wordless Wednesday should be of one day that can never be repeated.

For Wordless Wednesday just ignore all I wrote, look at the picture and play along here.

1 comment:

Photography said...

Aw sister love! :-) Very nice shot and wordless (lol) wednesday! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails