Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 21

I know this photo is a day late but I had no computer last night  and I somehow think my boss would have a dim view of me posting on my blog while I am supposed to be creating his website.
So tonight, a day late, here it is.

OUR TREE IS GONE! FINALLY!!

After a very enthusiastic first appearance by some tree lopping guys, 2 weeks later we had not seen them again and were left with a back yard full of branches, a front yard full of branches and a huge tree still across the remains of our shed.
Thanks to the insurance assessor who came out on Monday and decided that I needed a clothesline by the end of the week and as it as school holidays he deemed the girls needed somewhere to play so organised new tree guys to come out and finish the job.
Well they arrived today - a much more professional looking group too, and within 3 hours the whole lot was gone.


Now we just have the fun of extracting the last of our belongings and totalling the damage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails